Light is essential
Humans are just like a plant; we need sunlight, water, and nutrients. Unfortunately, we do not get enough sunlight each day. The average American spends over 90% of their time indoors. That’s not nearly enough natural light for optimal health and balance! Also, our indoor time is filled with bright blue light from screens and overhead lighting, which can have a negative effect on sleep and circadian rhythms.
Light is essential for our health and cellular function, just like water, sleep, and the nutrients from food. Our bodies are designed to function with an abundance of natural sunlight, but with our modern lifestyles, most people don’t get nearly enough light every day.
- Red light activates the lymphatic system for detox.
- Decreases inflammation in the skin.
- Helps with scars and stretch marks.
- Speeds up the body’s natural healing time.
- Boost serotonin in the brain.
- Collagen support.
- Immunity boosting.
Learn more about the benefits: